1. Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 5?
It had to have been when Emily walked into her house at the end of episode 2X04 and she was still shaken up with her mom situation and Aiden was waiting for her and he just knew she was hurting. And the first thing he did was walk over to her and try to hug her. And she tried to push him away instinctively, but he just held on tighter until she finally just collapsed. It was such a raw scene for Emily to let her guard down like that and it just shows how much depth they have as a couple.
2. Have you ever read a FanFiction about 2?
OF COURSE. It was seriously the only way I could get to see Elena finally confessing her feelings for Damon. Now that they’ve actually started sorta acting like a couple on the show it won’t be as necessary anymore though ;)
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr?
No. Only because they’re a newfound OTP of mine and I’ve been more invested in Ships 1 & 2 lately. But they’re becoming more of a priority lately :)
4. If 3 were to suddenly break-up today, what would your reaction be
Haha I’m still waiting for them to be a couple! TVD doesn’t do sudden breakups though, so I’m sure (if one day we were so luck to have a Klaroline relationship), the breakup wouldn’t be out of nowhere.
5. Why is 1 so important?
Aren’t these questions supposed to be short and to the point? Ughh.. Dair is the first ship that I’ve shipped hardcore and will therefore forever hold a special place in my heart (even though their relationship has been burned to the ground). They are important for too many reasons, but the biggest one for me is the fact that they were such a breath of fresh air to the usual pairings that Gossip Girl did. It actually felt like an entirely different show when they were together. And the writers had an opportunity to do amazing things with there two. But they chose not to. And that’s another reason why they’re important - they were never given a real chance to bloom.
And it hurts like hell.
6. Is 4 a funny ship or a serious ship?
They can have their funny moments, but they’re rare. They’re more of the angsty, penetrating stares type of couple. But I love them for it. And they make it work without it being boring.
7. Out of all of the ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?
Oh gosh. They all have some crazy chemistry! If I had to pick just one though… Delena. I blame Damon and those eyes.
8. Out of all of your ships listed, which ship has the strongest bond?
Ha “bond”. Well delena has that whole sire-bond thing going on right now if that counts for something. But I think Aimily’s the one with the deepest connection considering their pasts and how they understand each other so well that not many people know them as well as they know each other.
9. How many times have you read/watched 2’s fandom?
haha way too many times to remember!
10. Which ship has lasted the longest?Well I always tend to fall for the couples that have crazy amazing chemistry, but go seasons before discovering each other and being together and spend more time apart than together, and what do you know all of the above have not had very long track records. As an official couple though, Olitz has lasted the longest. Sharing-feelings-but-not-acting-on-them wise, Delena ties with Olitz.
11. How many times, if ever, has 1 broken up?
Once. And they never got back together. And I never got over it.
12. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 3?
Bahaha I love how all the vampires are options for this question. Klaus definitely has an advantage considering he’s a hybrid though. Plus no offense to Elena, but Caroline would definitely kick her ass in a fight.
13. Did 5 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
Not yet. But I think it’s gonna happen in the second half of the season when Emily tries to get closer into Grayson Corporations, hence the clip of her kissing Daniel again.
14. Is 4 still together?
They’re together, but they’re not. Olitz will never be over
15. Is 2 canon?
We’re getting there :D
16. If all 5 ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?
Again, Klaus is a hybrid… sorta rules out any other option.
17. Has anybody ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship?
Yeah, seems that Daniel’s heading that way :/
18. Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond?
Dair. Just because I have become so emotionally attached to this pair that everything is Dair and everything hurts, yet I regret nothing.
19. Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?
It depends. If I’ve had some good Klaroline interaction during a TVD episode, then yes, I will be on there for awhile. Or sometimes all I need is a good rant/gif to put me in the mood :)
20. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the 5 ships to break up forever or else shed break them all forever, which ship would you sink?
Seriously?! Ughhh..Well I don’t need an evil witch to make me choose, the Gossip Girl writers have self handedly destroyed Dair on their own. So I guess they get the vote. But if they were still canon, then I’d have to say Klaroline. ONLY BECAUSE they haven’t become officially canon yet, so I don’t have any memories that would hurt me to let go of if I chose them. All the other couples are/have been canon and they’ve stolen my heart